- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 10 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bummer! President Obama’s team must have dialed down his vintage Cooling of the Ocean’s sophistry, in last night acceptance speech, knowing in advance this morning’s awful jobs numbers would clash with his message. Instead, President Obama stood on stage and said nothing new or newsworthy for a half hour. Did reality just ruin an otherwise successful convention for the President? Gibson judges.
Plus: For every Job Created last month, Four Americans Left the Job Force, Obama’s upcoming Bob Woodward Problem, Jennifer Granholm whips up the Moonbats and The Hip Hop Week in Review!