- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Bummer! President Obama’s team must have dialed down his vintage Cooling of the Ocean’s sophistry, in last night acceptance speech, knowing in advance this morning’s awful jobs numbers would clash with his message. Instead, President Obama stood on stage and said nothing new or newsworthy for a half hour. Did reality just ruin an otherwise successful convention for the President? Gibson judges.
Plus: For every Job Created last month, Four Americans Left the Job Force, Obama’s upcoming Bob Woodward Problem, Jennifer Granholm whips up the Moonbats and The Hip Hop Week in Review!