- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 10 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 23 hours ago
Bummer! President Obama’s team must have dialed down his vintage Cooling of the Ocean’s sophistry, in last night acceptance speech, knowing in advance this morning’s awful jobs numbers would clash with his message. Instead, President Obama stood on stage and said nothing new or newsworthy for a half hour. Did reality just ruin an otherwise successful convention for the President? Gibson judges.
Plus: For every Job Created last month, Four Americans Left the Job Force, Obama’s upcoming Bob Woodward Problem, Jennifer Granholm whips up the Moonbats and The Hip Hop Week in Review!