- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 24 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Bummer! President Obama’s team must have dialed down his vintage Cooling of the Ocean’s sophistry, in last night acceptance speech, knowing in advance this morning’s awful jobs numbers would clash with his message. Instead, President Obama stood on stage and said nothing new or newsworthy for a half hour. Did reality just ruin an otherwise successful convention for the President? Gibson judges.
Plus: For every Job Created last month, Four Americans Left the Job Force, Obama’s upcoming Bob Woodward Problem, Jennifer Granholm whips up the Moonbats and The Hip Hop Week in Review!