- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 20 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 21 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Bummer! President Obama’s team must have dialed down his vintage Cooling of the Ocean’s sophistry, in last night acceptance speech, knowing in advance this morning’s awful jobs numbers would clash with his message. Instead, President Obama stood on stage and said nothing new or newsworthy for a half hour. Did reality just ruin an otherwise successful convention for the President? Gibson judges.
Plus: For every Job Created last month, Four Americans Left the Job Force, Obama’s upcoming Bob Woodward Problem, Jennifer Granholm whips up the Moonbats and The Hip Hop Week in Review!