- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Federated Auto Parts 400 (Richmond)
This is it! NASCAR heads to Richmond International Raceway for the last race to make the Sprint Cup chase; the Federated Auto Parts 400. Plus, Matt Kenseth has a new home for the 2013 season.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has more in this edition of “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
I spoke to Martin Truex Junior this week about heading into Richmond knowing he and teammate Clint Bowyer are going to the Chase:
Truex Jr: “Looking forward to going to Richmond with nothing to lose. We’re already locked in and we just go there and try to win the race, so it should be a lot of fun.”
Brad Keselowski has clinched his spot in the Chase, so this race weekend:
Keselowski: “I know I’m going to have a blast at Richmond with no pressure.”
But Jeff Gordon knows to make the Chase, Richmond is a must-win situation.
Gordon: “We got a lot of pressure on us. So, we’re gonna be going there guns loaded and ready to do battle.”
It’s official! Matt Kenseth has moved from Roush Fenway to Joe Gibbs Racing, replacing Joey Logano in the #20 car. Ryan Newman has signed a one year contract extension with Stewart-Haas Racing for next season. Newman has been part of the team since its creation in 2009. And, Office Depot will no longer be a primary co-sponsor of Stewart-Haas’ #14 car driven by Tony Stewart.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside