- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 16 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Charlie Crist: “I Didn’t Leave The Republican Party. It Left Me.”
Paraphrasing Ronald Reagan when the parties were reversed.
Crist accused the GOP of being “allergic to compromise” and “beholden to billionaires,” attributes he said Reagan would disdain, and said Romney and Ryan would “break the fundamental promises of Medicare and Medicaid.” Though he said he doesn’t agree with Obama on many issues, he spoke glowingly of the president’s character and called him “the one man who can lead the way forward in these challenging times.”