- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Statists! First Lady Michelle Obama gave a stirring biographical speech about her life and President Obama’s life along with many anecdotes about how Government made their lives better. Prior to her speech, the Democrats played a film which included the line, “..Government is the only thing we all belong to.” Doesn’t the Government belong to us? Gibson examines.
War! The DNC is staging a Second Day of “War on Women” guests and speakers at tonight’s Convention, including Sandra Fluke and ….Bill Clinton. However a new ABC/WaPo Poll shows that President Obama has gone underwater in approval from….women. This is after fighting this fake “War on Women” for months. Is this a losing topic? Gibson rules.
Plus: Is it a dog whistle for Gibson to Report that Food Stamp usage has gone up yet again? Birth Control Pills over Stacks of Bills and the burgeoning problem of Third Party candidates.