- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Statists! First Lady Michelle Obama gave a stirring biographical speech about her life and President Obama’s life along with many anecdotes about how Government made their lives better. Prior to her speech, the Democrats played a film which included the line, “..Government is the only thing we all belong to.” Doesn’t the Government belong to us? Gibson examines.
War! The DNC is staging a Second Day of “War on Women” guests and speakers at tonight’s Convention, including Sandra Fluke and ….Bill Clinton. However a new ABC/WaPo Poll shows that President Obama has gone underwater in approval from….women. This is after fighting this fake “War on Women” for months. Is this a losing topic? Gibson rules.
Plus: Is it a dog whistle for Gibson to Report that Food Stamp usage has gone up yet again? Birth Control Pills over Stacks of Bills and the burgeoning problem of Third Party candidates.