- DOJ Report Alleges Racial Bias In Ferguson PolicePosted 2 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 2 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Judge: Kids of Illegal Immigrants Pay In-State College Tuition
A Federal judge says Florida can’t charge children of illegal immigrants more money to attend public universities.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A Federal court in south Florida rules college students who meet citizenship and state residency requirements must not be charged out-of-state tuition rates just because their parents could be in the country illegally. The Southern Poverty Law Center sued Florida on behalf of a group of students, all who were forced to pay out-of-state rates, but who were born in the U.S. and lived in Florida long enough to quality for lower tuition.
The ruling could mean a tuition drop for thousands of students.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.