- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Judge: Kids of Illegal Immigrants Pay In-State College Tuition
A Federal judge says Florida can’t charge children of illegal immigrants more money to attend public universities.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A Federal court in south Florida rules college students who meet citizenship and state residency requirements must not be charged out-of-state tuition rates just because their parents could be in the country illegally. The Southern Poverty Law Center sued Florida on behalf of a group of students, all who were forced to pay out-of-state rates, but who were born in the U.S. and lived in Florida long enough to quality for lower tuition.
The ruling could mean a tuition drop for thousands of students.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.