- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Judge: Kids of Illegal Immigrants Pay In-State College Tuition
A Federal judge says Florida can’t charge children of illegal immigrants more money to attend public universities.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A Federal court in south Florida rules college students who meet citizenship and state residency requirements must not be charged out-of-state tuition rates just because their parents could be in the country illegally. The Southern Poverty Law Center sued Florida on behalf of a group of students, all who were forced to pay out-of-state rates, but who were born in the U.S. and lived in Florida long enough to quality for lower tuition.
The ruling could mean a tuition drop for thousands of students.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.