- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Judge: Kids of Illegal Immigrants Pay In-State College Tuition
A Federal judge says Florida can’t charge children of illegal immigrants more money to attend public universities.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A Federal court in south Florida rules college students who meet citizenship and state residency requirements must not be charged out-of-state tuition rates just because their parents could be in the country illegally. The Southern Poverty Law Center sued Florida on behalf of a group of students, all who were forced to pay out-of-state rates, but who were born in the U.S. and lived in Florida long enough to quality for lower tuition.
The ruling could mean a tuition drop for thousands of students.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.