- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Beer Glass Shape
According to a new study, the speed with which you drink your adult beverage may depend on the glass you have it in.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
There’s a science behind how much alcohol you drink, and it may have to do with the shape of your glass. Participants in a study at the University of Bristol in the U.K. drank beer from a straight-sided glass or a curved “beer flute.” Those using the curved glass finished beer twice as fast, and consumed more than those using the straight glass.
Researchers speculate drinkers using unconventional glasses find it more difficult to gauge how much they’ve consumed.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.