- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 2 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Beer Glass Shape
According to a new study, the speed with which you drink your adult beverage may depend on the glass you have it in.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
There’s a science behind how much alcohol you drink, and it may have to do with the shape of your glass. Participants in a study at the University of Bristol in the U.K. drank beer from a straight-sided glass or a curved “beer flute.” Those using the curved glass finished beer twice as fast, and consumed more than those using the straight glass.
Researchers speculate drinkers using unconventional glasses find it more difficult to gauge how much they’ve consumed.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.