- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Beer Glass Shape
According to a new study, the speed with which you drink your adult beverage may depend on the glass you have it in.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
There’s a science behind how much alcohol you drink, and it may have to do with the shape of your glass. Participants in a study at the University of Bristol in the U.K. drank beer from a straight-sided glass or a curved “beer flute.” Those using the curved glass finished beer twice as fast, and consumed more than those using the straight glass.
Researchers speculate drinkers using unconventional glasses find it more difficult to gauge how much they’ve consumed.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.