- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 7 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Hope! The United States Debt will reach 16 Trillion Dollars today just in time for Day One of the DNC Convention and the current administration cannot come up with a coherent response to “are you better off today than you were Four Years ago.” Can they actually answer that simple question honestly? Gibson has all the attempts.
Plus: Bill Clinton not playing Race Card but everyone else is, ABC Panel wonders if Obama will admit he screwed up in his acceptance speech and Is it more “risky” to be Poor?