- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hope! The United States Debt will reach 16 Trillion Dollars today just in time for Day One of the DNC Convention and the current administration cannot come up with a coherent response to “are you better off today than you were Four Years ago.” Can they actually answer that simple question honestly? Gibson has all the attempts.
Plus: Bill Clinton not playing Race Card but everyone else is, ABC Panel wonders if Obama will admit he screwed up in his acceptance speech and Is it more “risky” to be Poor?