- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 11 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 19 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Hope! The United States Debt will reach 16 Trillion Dollars today just in time for Day One of the DNC Convention and the current administration cannot come up with a coherent response to “are you better off today than you were Four Years ago.” Can they actually answer that simple question honestly? Gibson has all the attempts.
Plus: Bill Clinton not playing Race Card but everyone else is, ABC Panel wonders if Obama will admit he screwed up in his acceptance speech and Is it more “risky” to be Poor?