- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Hope! The United States Debt will reach 16 Trillion Dollars today just in time for Day One of the DNC Convention and the current administration cannot come up with a coherent response to “are you better off today than you were Four Years ago.” Can they actually answer that simple question honestly? Gibson has all the attempts.
Plus: Bill Clinton not playing Race Card but everyone else is, ABC Panel wonders if Obama will admit he screwed up in his acceptance speech and Is it more “risky” to be Poor?