- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ohio Governor Strickland On Romney: “So Little Economic Patiotism That Even His Money Needs A Passport”
Ohio Governor Ted Strickland didn’t mince words at the DNC.
“If Mitt was Santa Claus, he’d fire the reindeer and outsource the elves,” he shouted, as he shouted his entire speech.
“Mitt Romney has so little economic patriotism that even his money needs a passport,” he added, in a series of one-liners designed to fire up the Democratic base. “It summers on the beaches of the Cayman Islands, and winters on the slopes of the Swiss Alp…
“Barack Obama is betting on the American worker,” Strickland added. “Mitt Romney is betting on a Bermuda shell corporation. Barack Obama saved the American auto industry. Mitt Romney saved on his taxes.”