- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 6 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: US Halts Afghan Recruit Training
A U.S. military program training local police in Afghanistan is suspended over “insider attacks”.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports in our ongoing series on national security:
About a thousand new recruits, being re-examined for ties to insurgents after a string of attacks by Afghans in uniform: 34 this year, a dozen last month alone, with 45 American and international troops killed.
The training program, on hold for at least a month, maybe two, according to a spokesman for U.S. Special Operations in Afghanistan.
The goal is to have Afghan forces taking over security in their country by the end of 2014, as American troops withdraw.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.