- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: US Halts Afghan Recruit Training
A U.S. military program training local police in Afghanistan is suspended over “insider attacks”.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports in our ongoing series on national security:
About a thousand new recruits, being re-examined for ties to insurgents after a string of attacks by Afghans in uniform: 34 this year, a dozen last month alone, with 45 American and international troops killed.
The training program, on hold for at least a month, maybe two, according to a spokesman for U.S. Special Operations in Afghanistan.
The goal is to have Afghan forces taking over security in their country by the end of 2014, as American troops withdraw.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.