- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Happy Labor Day … For Everyone But Big Labor?
** SPENCER HUGHES FILLS IN FOR TOM **
A Bad Day For Big Labor ~ This isn’t a very happy Labor Day for many of the nation’s labor unions! Their membership numbers, popularity and influence all seem to be shrinking! Are public and private unions still serving a positive purpose in this country? And are laws intended to ‘protect’ the individual employee – like the minimum wage – doing more harm than good?
Out Of School and Out Of Work. ~ Does America have too many college graduates? And is college nothing more than a big waste of money for most people? With so many young Americans out of work and drowning in debt, Spencer asks if college is still ‘worth it’ for most people! And do you regret your college major … or going to college at all?
Unsafe At Any … Age? ~~ When is someone too old to drive? Last week, a 100-year-old man backed his car in to a group of school children. With 10,000 Americans turning 65 every day, how should states cope with the growing number of elderly (and allegedly dangerous) drivers? Or is it unfair to pick on the seniors? PLUS: Have you ever had to take the keys away from mom and dad?