- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Romney’s Lies Of The Week
Steve Benen on Mitt’s mendacity:
Love Romney or hate him, it’s an experiment of sorts — we’re seeing the first real-world test of a post-truth campaign. Team Romney lies, without shame, because it’s certain the line between fact and fiction has been blurred out of existence, and if lies will give Romney vast power, the ends justify the means.
But for those who still like to think reality has some meaning, I hope they’ll take some time to consider the 32nd installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt’s mendacity. (For the record, this week, I’m only including falsehoods from Romney himself. Including every lie told at the convention would have caused a mendacity overdose.)
Here lies Mitt Romney.