- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 3 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Romney’s Lies Of The Week
Steve Benen on Mitt’s mendacity:
Love Romney or hate him, it’s an experiment of sorts — we’re seeing the first real-world test of a post-truth campaign. Team Romney lies, without shame, because it’s certain the line between fact and fiction has been blurred out of existence, and if lies will give Romney vast power, the ends justify the means.
But for those who still like to think reality has some meaning, I hope they’ll take some time to consider the 32nd installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt’s mendacity. (For the record, this week, I’m only including falsehoods from Romney himself. Including every lie told at the convention would have caused a mendacity overdose.)
Here lies Mitt Romney.