- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Romney’s Lies Of The Week
Steve Benen on Mitt’s mendacity:
Love Romney or hate him, it’s an experiment of sorts — we’re seeing the first real-world test of a post-truth campaign. Team Romney lies, without shame, because it’s certain the line between fact and fiction has been blurred out of existence, and if lies will give Romney vast power, the ends justify the means.
But for those who still like to think reality has some meaning, I hope they’ll take some time to consider the 32nd installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt’s mendacity. (For the record, this week, I’m only including falsehoods from Romney himself. Including every lie told at the convention would have caused a mendacity overdose.)
Here lies Mitt Romney.