- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 22 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 24 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney’s Lies Of The Week
Steve Benen on Mitt’s mendacity:
Love Romney or hate him, it’s an experiment of sorts — we’re seeing the first real-world test of a post-truth campaign. Team Romney lies, without shame, because it’s certain the line between fact and fiction has been blurred out of existence, and if lies will give Romney vast power, the ends justify the means.
But for those who still like to think reality has some meaning, I hope they’ll take some time to consider the 32nd installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt’s mendacity. (For the record, this week, I’m only including falsehoods from Romney himself. Including every lie told at the convention would have caused a mendacity overdose.)
Here lies Mitt Romney.