- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
WA Day Care Operator Charged With Growing Pot
A Washington state day care worker is under arrest after police discover that babysitting wasn’t her only way of making money involving kids.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
School resource officers at a high school in Spokane Valley wanted to know where all the pot they kept busting students for smoking was coming from.
The answer: An illegal day care nearby.
Authorities, finding 58 well-developed marijuana plants inside the home of 35 year-old Tina Jones. Parents who left their kids with Jones, calling it a nightmare.
(Mother) “I can’t believe that I allowed my daughter to be at a place that had this, but I didn’t know anything about it.”
Jones has an explanation though, telling cops she did it to keep kids from “worse” drugs and that she figures pot’s going to be legalized soon, so she was just getting a head start on her own use. She’s been booked on drug charges.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.