- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 8 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
WA Day Care Operator Charged With Growing Pot
A Washington state day care worker is under arrest after police discover that babysitting wasn’t her only way of making money involving kids.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
School resource officers at a high school in Spokane Valley wanted to know where all the pot they kept busting students for smoking was coming from.
The answer: An illegal day care nearby.
Authorities, finding 58 well-developed marijuana plants inside the home of 35 year-old Tina Jones. Parents who left their kids with Jones, calling it a nightmare.
(Mother) “I can’t believe that I allowed my daughter to be at a place that had this, but I didn’t know anything about it.”
Jones has an explanation though, telling cops she did it to keep kids from “worse” drugs and that she figures pot’s going to be legalized soon, so she was just getting a head start on her own use. She’s been booked on drug charges.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.