- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 23 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Fistfull of Mitt!
Fistful of Mitt! Mitt Romney gave a “workman like” acceptance speech at the RNC to largely positive reviews but didn’t the entire Convention give Americans a diverse, mature and sober contrast to the glitz and glamour of Obamaworld? Gibson examines. Plus: It’s Dirty Harry at the Water-Cooler today; did Clint Eastwood help or hurt?
Plus: Jeb Bush tells President Obama to man up and stop blaming his brother, has Obama’s War on Success failed and The Hip Hope Week in Review!