- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Fistfull of Mitt!
Fistful of Mitt! Mitt Romney gave a “workman like” acceptance speech at the RNC to largely positive reviews but didn’t the entire Convention give Americans a diverse, mature and sober contrast to the glitz and glamour of Obamaworld? Gibson examines. Plus: It’s Dirty Harry at the Water-Cooler today; did Clint Eastwood help or hurt?
Plus: Jeb Bush tells President Obama to man up and stop blaming his brother, has Obama’s War on Success failed and The Hip Hope Week in Review!