- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Fistfull of Mitt!
Fistful of Mitt! Mitt Romney gave a “workman like” acceptance speech at the RNC to largely positive reviews but didn’t the entire Convention give Americans a diverse, mature and sober contrast to the glitz and glamour of Obamaworld? Gibson examines. Plus: It’s Dirty Harry at the Water-Cooler today; did Clint Eastwood help or hurt?
Plus: Jeb Bush tells President Obama to man up and stop blaming his brother, has Obama’s War on Success failed and The Hip Hope Week in Review!