- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Apple Rejects Drone Attack App
The third time isn’t the charm for a New York man who wants to make it easier for the public to find out about drone strikes overseas.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
FOX on Tech.
There is an app for everything, but there’s no app to track U.S. drone attacks.
Josh Begley, a grad student at NYU, did make an app. It sends a text alert to your iPhone whenever the media reports casualties from a drone strike. It also compiles media reports about the strike and shows a map with the location of other nearby strikes.
But you can’t have it. Apple has rejected the app at its App Store, now for the third time. The reason: Objectionable content. Begley is mulling over plan B: Whether to create an Android app.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.