- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 3 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On @FOXBUSINESS
What message does Obama and the DNC have to get to voters at next week’s convention? Tom talks to Democratic Strategist Joe Trippi. Then, if MItt Romney wins the presidential election, how would he create jobs? A member of his economic advisory team – CKE CEO Andrew Puzder – joins Tom. And, would you like to know if you have genes that lead to cancer, heart disease or any other disease? Tom looks at the ethics of genetic testing. Also, the director of the controversial documentary “2016: Obama’s America” talks about the success of the film and what he learned as he researched President Obama’s family and ideology. Plus, the panel tackles fixing social security, the new NAVY Seal book about the killing of bin Laden, and 56 mpg cars. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!