- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Ann! It was hyped as Chris Christie’s big moment to shine to a National Audience but it ended up being Ann Romney who stole the show at last night’s RNC Opening Night. A nervous and eventually feisty Mrs. Romney offered up a compelling case that her husband is indeed a “Human Being.” Not that the Obama Media is buying it. Gibson examines.
Plus: OFA and Obama Media all in on Welfare Race Card, the RNC’s “Monochromatic” Crowd, Ron Paul Delegates in Uproar and the Blue Blogs respond to Ann Romney’s Speech!