- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Ann! It was hyped as Chris Christie’s big moment to shine to a National Audience but it ended up being Ann Romney who stole the show at last night’s RNC Opening Night. A nervous and eventually feisty Mrs. Romney offered up a compelling case that her husband is indeed a “Human Being.” Not that the Obama Media is buying it. Gibson examines.
Plus: OFA and Obama Media all in on Welfare Race Card, the RNC’s “Monochromatic” Crowd, Ron Paul Delegates in Uproar and the Blue Blogs respond to Ann Romney’s Speech!