- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 hour ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 20 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Ann! It was hyped as Chris Christie’s big moment to shine to a National Audience but it ended up being Ann Romney who stole the show at last night’s RNC Opening Night. A nervous and eventually feisty Mrs. Romney offered up a compelling case that her husband is indeed a “Human Being.” Not that the Obama Media is buying it. Gibson examines.
Plus: OFA and Obama Media all in on Welfare Race Card, the RNC’s “Monochromatic” Crowd, Ron Paul Delegates in Uproar and the Blue Blogs respond to Ann Romney’s Speech!