- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Soldiers Killed for Anarchy Plan
Four U.S. soldiers allegedly killed an ex-friend and his girlfriend in order to protect their anarchist militia group.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has details in our ongoing series on national security:
Prosecutors say the soldiers, based at Fort Stewart in Georgia, shot Michael Roark and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York, in the woods, thinking he had betrayed them. They also allege the group spent more than $80,000 on guns and bomb components, and plotted to poison apple orchards.
(Durden) “Considerable effort made to purchase weapons, and so forth, to further the gang activity they were involved in, which, you know, ostensibly would’ve been to overthrow the government.”
Long County D.A. Tom Durden. One of the accused is testifying as part of a plea deal. The other three are due in court Thursday.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.