- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 3 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: Soldiers Killed for Anarchy Plan
Four U.S. soldiers allegedly killed an ex-friend and his girlfriend in order to protect their anarchist militia group.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has details in our ongoing series on national security:
Prosecutors say the soldiers, based at Fort Stewart in Georgia, shot Michael Roark and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York, in the woods, thinking he had betrayed them. They also allege the group spent more than $80,000 on guns and bomb components, and plotted to poison apple orchards.
(Durden) “Considerable effort made to purchase weapons, and so forth, to further the gang activity they were involved in, which, you know, ostensibly would’ve been to overthrow the government.”
Long County D.A. Tom Durden. One of the accused is testifying as part of a plea deal. The other three are due in court Thursday.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.