- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 5 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Unlikeable! As Mitt Romney begins to narrow the gap even more in polls, often beating Obama; he continues to be plagued by awful “likeability” numbers. Americans aren’t warming up “personally” to the “out of touch” GOP candidate. Gibson wants to know why you don’t like Mitt. Plus: The Pancakes & Costco Interview!
Plus: Obama Media jumps Shark after Birther Bait, Gibson Show Pre-Convention Election Prediction Update, NYT Ombudsman latest to admit Media in the Tank for the Left and is One Hour in Primetime enough?