- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Study: Pot Use Makes Teens Dumber
A new study on marijuana use suggests that the earlier you start smoking it, the worse it can be for your brain.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
Teenagers who routinely smoke pot could end up with a long-term drop in their IQ. This based on participants in New Zealand, and how their IQ scores changed between ages 13 and 38. The implication – that marijuana is especially harmful to a developing brain – echoes earlier research, and it’s a trend not found by researchers when frequent use started after age 18.
In the U.S., marijuana was more popular than cigarettes among teens in the latest government report – 23% of high school students, saying they’d recently smoked it.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.