- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 14 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Study: Pot Use Makes Teens Dumber
A new study on marijuana use suggests that the earlier you start smoking it, the worse it can be for your brain.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
Teenagers who routinely smoke pot could end up with a long-term drop in their IQ. This based on participants in New Zealand, and how their IQ scores changed between ages 13 and 38. The implication – that marijuana is especially harmful to a developing brain – echoes earlier research, and it’s a trend not found by researchers when frequent use started after age 18.
In the U.S., marijuana was more popular than cigarettes among teens in the latest government report – 23% of high school students, saying they’d recently smoked it.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.