- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Isaac Threatens Gulf Coast [VIDEO]
Hurricane Warnings are in effect for the northeastern coast of the Gulf of Mexico – from New Orleans to the Florida panhandle – as Isaac continues on its track through the Gulf.
While Tampa may not be getting a direct hit from Isaac as the tropical system moves through the Gulf of Mexico, the forecast is enough to put a hold on the Republican National Convention, which is postponing almost its entire Monday schedule. Residents in some bay-side areas know that bad weather in the Gulf means a flood risk for them.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Tampa:
It rains every summer day in Tampa, but it’s been exceptionally we this year, so the outer bands of Isaac will oversaturate the town, says Teddy Hisey.
(Hisey) “I’m expecting a lot of rain. They say we’re about already 13.81″ over what we typically have, this year.”
He’s already picked up sandbags to block flooding water from his building lobby. When Tropical Storm Debby hit earlier in the season, he saw water up to side-view mirrors on cars.
In Tampa, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Isaac, which lashed the Florida Keys as a Tropical Storm, HERE: