- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Isaac Threatens Gulf Coast [VIDEO]
Hurricane Warnings are in effect for the northeastern coast of the Gulf of Mexico – from New Orleans to the Florida panhandle – as Isaac continues on its track through the Gulf.
While Tampa may not be getting a direct hit from Isaac as the tropical system moves through the Gulf of Mexico, the forecast is enough to put a hold on the Republican National Convention, which is postponing almost its entire Monday schedule. Residents in some bay-side areas know that bad weather in the Gulf means a flood risk for them.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Tampa:
It rains every summer day in Tampa, but it’s been exceptionally we this year, so the outer bands of Isaac will oversaturate the town, says Teddy Hisey.
(Hisey) “I’m expecting a lot of rain. They say we’re about already 13.81″ over what we typically have, this year.”
He’s already picked up sandbags to block flooding water from his building lobby. When Tropical Storm Debby hit earlier in the season, he saw water up to side-view mirrors on cars.
In Tampa, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Isaac, which lashed the Florida Keys as a Tropical Storm, HERE: