- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 11 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul: Legalize Hemp
Speaking at the Kentucky Farm Bureau’s country ham breakfast, Senator Paul and Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer talked about the economic benefits of legalizing hemp.
Comer said he will restart the Kentucky Hemp Commission to advocate the elimination of the federal restrictions. Paul, R-Ky., is a co-sponsor of a bill in the Senate that would take industrial hemp out of the control of the Drug Enforcement Administration so it could be treated like other agricultural crops. Comer also said he hopes for a similar bill to be filed in the Kentucky General Assembly to deal with the issue.