- FOX Wheels: Fixing The Problem Of PotholesPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: The Oak Ridge Boys Release First Live AlbumPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Kids React to Sony Walkmans!Posted 3 days ago
- Fox & Food: Easter Feasts w/ Carla Hall of “The Chew”Posted 4 days ago
[VIDEO] THE ROARIN’ 90′S
John Gibson Programs for Friday, August 24, 2012
- Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Roaring 90’s! With Mitt Romney now leading Obama in a New Fox News Poll of “Likely Voters,” the Obama Campaign has rolled out an Ad featuring President Bill Clinton asking for Americans to vote President Obama. Some experts wonder if this will look like Mr. Obama is trying to run on Clinton’s Record since he can’t run on his own. Leslie examines.
Plus: FBN’s Charlie Gasparino reports that Obama Jobs Czar Jeffrey Immelt is pulling for Romney Victory, the nascent Mom-Cession and is Gen Y the “Cheapest Generation”?