- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO] THE ROARIN’ 90′S
John Gibson Programs for Friday, August 24, 2012
- Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Roaring 90’s! With Mitt Romney now leading Obama in a New Fox News Poll of “Likely Voters,” the Obama Campaign has rolled out an Ad featuring President Bill Clinton asking for Americans to vote President Obama. Some experts wonder if this will look like Mr. Obama is trying to run on Clinton’s Record since he can’t run on his own. Leslie examines.
Plus: FBN’s Charlie Gasparino reports that Obama Jobs Czar Jeffrey Immelt is pulling for Romney Victory, the nascent Mom-Cession and is Gen Y the “Cheapest Generation”?