- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO] THE ROARIN’ 90’S
John Gibson Programs for Friday, August 24, 2012
- Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Roaring 90’s! With Mitt Romney now leading Obama in a New Fox News Poll of “Likely Voters,” the Obama Campaign has rolled out an Ad featuring President Bill Clinton asking for Americans to vote President Obama. Some experts wonder if this will look like Mr. Obama is trying to run on Clinton’s Record since he can’t run on his own. Leslie examines.
Plus: FBN’s Charlie Gasparino reports that Obama Jobs Czar Jeffrey Immelt is pulling for Romney Victory, the nascent Mom-Cession and is Gen Y the “Cheapest Generation”?