- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 17 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Teen Escapes After Over Two Years in Captivity in IL
She wasn’t just missing, she was a prisoner and nobody knew it, for more than two years. A Missouri teenager has escaped her kidnapper in Illinois.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The girl, who’s now 17, says she was beaten and raped almost every day, and had a baby. She managed to escape yesterday and police officers later pulled the toddler out of the home. A prosecutor calling the living conditions “deplorable”.
Neighbor Lakeitha Smith says she saw the girl coming in and out of the house every so often…
(Smith) “But I didn’t, like, know any strange activity was going on like that because you never think that that would be right next door to your house.”
A 24-year-old man who lives in the home, and his mother, are in custody.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.