- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 23 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Teen Escapes After Over Two Years in Captivity in IL
She wasn’t just missing, she was a prisoner and nobody knew it, for more than two years. A Missouri teenager has escaped her kidnapper in Illinois.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The girl, who’s now 17, says she was beaten and raped almost every day, and had a baby. She managed to escape yesterday and police officers later pulled the toddler out of the home. A prosecutor calling the living conditions “deplorable”.
Neighbor Lakeitha Smith says she saw the girl coming in and out of the house every so often…
(Smith) “But I didn’t, like, know any strange activity was going on like that because you never think that that would be right next door to your house.”
A 24-year-old man who lives in the home, and his mother, are in custody.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.