- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 19 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Teen Escapes After Over Two Years in Captivity in IL
She wasn’t just missing, she was a prisoner and nobody knew it, for more than two years. A Missouri teenager has escaped her kidnapper in Illinois.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The girl, who’s now 17, says she was beaten and raped almost every day, and had a baby. She managed to escape yesterday and police officers later pulled the toddler out of the home. A prosecutor calling the living conditions “deplorable”.
Neighbor Lakeitha Smith says she saw the girl coming in and out of the house every so often…
(Smith) “But I didn’t, like, know any strange activity was going on like that because you never think that that would be right next door to your house.”
A 24-year-old man who lives in the home, and his mother, are in custody.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.