- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 13 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Shooting Outside Empire State Building in NYC [VIDEO]
There was a shooting on the streets of New York City near the Empire State Building around 9am Friday morning related to a workplace dispute.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
Fifty-three-year-old Jeffrey Johnson, the shooter, shot and killed a colleague outside his former place of employment and headed for 5th Avenue.
(Kelly) “As the two officers approached Johnson, he pulled his .45-caliber semi-automatic pistol from his bag and fired on the officers, who returned fire, killing him.”
Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly gave blow by blow details with Mayor Michael Bloomberg. At least nine people were injured in the shoot out between the police and Johnson, which took place here outside the Empire State Building here.
The man Johnson shot and killed, also identified as his former co-worked Steven Ercolino.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to Mayor Michael Bloomberg speak about the shooting:
LISTEN to Police Commissioner Ray Kelly speak about the gunman:
WATCH to learn more on this story: