- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Shooting Outside Empire State Building in NYC [VIDEO]
There was a shooting on the streets of New York City near the Empire State Building around 9am Friday morning related to a workplace dispute.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
Fifty-three-year-old Jeffrey Johnson, the shooter, shot and killed a colleague outside his former place of employment and headed for 5th Avenue.
(Kelly) “As the two officers approached Johnson, he pulled his .45-caliber semi-automatic pistol from his bag and fired on the officers, who returned fire, killing him.”
Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly gave blow by blow details with Mayor Michael Bloomberg. At least nine people were injured in the shoot out between the police and Johnson, which took place here outside the Empire State Building here.
The man Johnson shot and killed, also identified as his former co-worked Steven Ercolino.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to Mayor Michael Bloomberg speak about the shooting:
LISTEN to Police Commissioner Ray Kelly speak about the gunman:
WATCH to learn more on this story: