- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 16 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 18 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: New FOX Polls Show Tight Race [VIDEO]
Less than a week before the Republican National Convention begins in Tampa, the race for the White House is a virtual tie in a new FOX News poll.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has the numbers in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The FOX News poll of likely voters shows the Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan ticket with 45% support, while the Barack Obama-Joe Biden ticket gets 44% support. Romney also leads the President by 10 points with Independent voters, but where the Democrats have the edge…
(Blanton) “Among black voters, women, young voters and unmarried voters.”
…FOX News Poll’s Dana Blanton.
(Blanton) “Romney has the edge among white Evangelical Christians, married voters, men and seniors.”
The FOX News poll also shows likely voters – by three percent – trust the Democratic ticket more to protect Medicare, while they trust the Republican ticket more – by two percent – to improve the economy.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the FOX News polls HERE: