- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Imaginary! The CBO reports a 4th Year of Trillion Dollar plus deficit after President Obama promised to “cut in half” in his “first term,” the economy isn’t recovering, Romney polls better on the Economy than Obama and yet why is the President still tied or leading in most polls? Steve examines. Plus: Paul Ryan on Obama’s “imaginary recovery”!
Plus: Albright says “Blame Bush” and most people still do, Left Wing “Journalists” begin admitting their profession is rigged and the 4 Year old Boy in a Dress!