- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 7 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 9 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Imaginary! The CBO reports a 4th Year of Trillion Dollar plus deficit after President Obama promised to “cut in half” in his “first term,” the economy isn’t recovering, Romney polls better on the Economy than Obama and yet why is the President still tied or leading in most polls? Steve examines. Plus: Paul Ryan on Obama’s “imaginary recovery”!
Plus: Albright says “Blame Bush” and most people still do, Left Wing “Journalists” begin admitting their profession is rigged and the 4 Year old Boy in a Dress!