- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 35 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 8 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Imaginary! The CBO reports a 4th Year of Trillion Dollar plus deficit after President Obama promised to “cut in half” in his “first term,” the economy isn’t recovering, Romney polls better on the Economy than Obama and yet why is the President still tied or leading in most polls? Steve examines. Plus: Paul Ryan on Obama’s “imaginary recovery”!
Plus: Albright says “Blame Bush” and most people still do, Left Wing “Journalists” begin admitting their profession is rigged and the 4 Year old Boy in a Dress!