- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
An Upside To Taxmageddon?: Making The Case For Letting America Go Off The Fiscal Cliff! (AUDIO)
The fiscal cliff has everyone worried. However, on FOX NEWS last night Charles Krauthammer said he’s not worried and thinks a compromise will be reached no matter who wins in November.
That may or may not be true, but what happens if we do go over the fiscal cliff? Will it be any worse then it is already? Could it actually bring us the ‘certainty’ that some businesses desperately seek? Tom ponders the idea of actually letting America going off the fiscal cliff.. LISTEN HERE: