- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 9 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Marine Veteran Detained for Facebook Posts
VIDEO of the apparent arrest from earlier this month
A former Marine was involuntarily detained for psychiatric evaluation after he posted anti-government messages on Facebook. Authorities say the comments were threatening but the marine has received an outpouring of support from people who say his first amendment rights have been violated. In light of the recent shootings and some of the ‘warning signs’ that were reportedly overlooked, did the authorities do the right thing by taking action?