- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(VIDEO) Marine Veteran Detained for Facebook Posts
VIDEO of the apparent arrest from earlier this month
A former Marine was involuntarily detained for psychiatric evaluation after he posted anti-government messages on Facebook. Authorities say the comments were threatening but the marine has received an outpouring of support from people who say his first amendment rights have been violated. In light of the recent shootings and some of the ‘warning signs’ that were reportedly overlooked, did the authorities do the right thing by taking action?