- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Marine Veteran Detained for Facebook Posts
VIDEO of the apparent arrest from earlier this month
A former Marine was involuntarily detained for psychiatric evaluation after he posted anti-government messages on Facebook. Authorities say the comments were threatening but the marine has received an outpouring of support from people who say his first amendment rights have been violated. In light of the recent shootings and some of the ‘warning signs’ that were reportedly overlooked, did the authorities do the right thing by taking action?