- American Airlines Tween FeesPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Charlie Sheen Ice Bucket Challenge, With A TwistPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, August 22nd 2012
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Driven! There are invariably lots of bumps in the road in an election cycle but why has the utterance of a formally obscure Congressman (Todd Akin) become the biggest political story in the United States? Aside from the obvious implication that the media is doing it on purpose to help President Obama. Steve examines.
Plus: Obama still leads in polls that show Americans think Romney would be better for the Economy, the New Racism in America and the NYT and the 4 Year Old Boy in a Dress!