- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, August 22nd 2012
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Driven! There are invariably lots of bumps in the road in an election cycle but why has the utterance of a formally obscure Congressman (Todd Akin) become the biggest political story in the United States? Aside from the obvious implication that the media is doing it on purpose to help President Obama. Steve examines.
Plus: Obama still leads in polls that show Americans think Romney would be better for the Economy, the New Racism in America and the NYT and the 4 Year Old Boy in a Dress!