- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, August 22nd 2012
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Driven! There are invariably lots of bumps in the road in an election cycle but why has the utterance of a formally obscure Congressman (Todd Akin) become the biggest political story in the United States? Aside from the obvious implication that the media is doing it on purpose to help President Obama. Steve examines.
Plus: Obama still leads in polls that show Americans think Romney would be better for the Economy, the New Racism in America and the NYT and the 4 Year Old Boy in a Dress!