- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 22 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 24 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, August 22nd 2012
• Steve Malzberg in for Gibson
Driven! There are invariably lots of bumps in the road in an election cycle but why has the utterance of a formally obscure Congressman (Todd Akin) become the biggest political story in the United States? Aside from the obvious implication that the media is doing it on purpose to help President Obama. Steve examines.
Plus: Obama still leads in polls that show Americans think Romney would be better for the Economy, the New Racism in America and the NYT and the 4 Year Old Boy in a Dress!