- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Iraqi in KY Pleads Guilty to Terrorism
A man the government accused of helping to kill Americans in Iraq – and helping to supply al-Qaeda from the U.S. – has admitted that he’s guilty of those charges.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has more on the guilty plea from Washington:
A resident of Bowling Green, Kentucky pleads guilty to Federal charges that he tried to send explosives, guns and money to terrorists in Iraq – either to members of al-Qaeda or affiliated organizations. Mohanad Shareef Hammadi came to Kentucky three years ago, supposedly as a refugee from the Iraq War. Only prosecutors say they have proof that during the war, Hammadi took part in attacks on American troops, including one fatal bomb attack.
He’s in jail and is scheduled to be sentenced to prison in December.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.