- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 27 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 54 mins ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Iraqi in KY Pleads Guilty to Terrorism
A man the government accused of helping to kill Americans in Iraq – and helping to supply al-Qaeda from the U.S. – has admitted that he’s guilty of those charges.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has more on the guilty plea from Washington:
A resident of Bowling Green, Kentucky pleads guilty to Federal charges that he tried to send explosives, guns and money to terrorists in Iraq – either to members of al-Qaeda or affiliated organizations. Mohanad Shareef Hammadi came to Kentucky three years ago, supposedly as a refugee from the Iraq War. Only prosecutors say they have proof that during the war, Hammadi took part in attacks on American troops, including one fatal bomb attack.
He’s in jail and is scheduled to be sentenced to prison in December.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.