- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Iraqi in KY Pleads Guilty to Terrorism
A man the government accused of helping to kill Americans in Iraq – and helping to supply al-Qaeda from the U.S. – has admitted that he’s guilty of those charges.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has more on the guilty plea from Washington:
A resident of Bowling Green, Kentucky pleads guilty to Federal charges that he tried to send explosives, guns and money to terrorists in Iraq – either to members of al-Qaeda or affiliated organizations. Mohanad Shareef Hammadi came to Kentucky three years ago, supposedly as a refugee from the Iraq War. Only prosecutors say they have proof that during the war, Hammadi took part in attacks on American troops, including one fatal bomb attack.
He’s in jail and is scheduled to be sentenced to prison in December.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.