- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 11 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Bullied Bus Monitor Starts Anti-Bullying Foundation
Her story of bullying triggered a flood of compassion – and money – from around the world. Now, a NY bus monitor is giving back.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The bullying of a school bus monitor, videotaped and gone viral…
(Sound from Videotape) “You don’t have a family because they all killed themselves because they didn’t want to be near you.”
…Spurring so much in donations that the 68-year-old target of the taunts could afford to retire, but that doesn’t mean Karen Klein’s taking it easy.
The upstate New York grandmother, using $100,000 of the more than $700,000 she received from around the world to start her own anti-bullying foundation, established as part of the GiveBack Foundation. Klein, saying she was inspired by the acts of love. Her foundation will support anti-bullying initiatives around the world.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.