- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 5 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Bullied Bus Monitor Starts Anti-Bullying Foundation
Her story of bullying triggered a flood of compassion – and money – from around the world. Now, a NY bus monitor is giving back.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The bullying of a school bus monitor, videotaped and gone viral…
(Sound from Videotape) “You don’t have a family because they all killed themselves because they didn’t want to be near you.”
…Spurring so much in donations that the 68-year-old target of the taunts could afford to retire, but that doesn’t mean Karen Klein’s taking it easy.
The upstate New York grandmother, using $100,000 of the more than $700,000 she received from around the world to start her own anti-bullying foundation, established as part of the GiveBack Foundation. Klein, saying she was inspired by the acts of love. Her foundation will support anti-bullying initiatives around the world.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.