- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bullied Bus Monitor Starts Anti-Bullying Foundation
Her story of bullying triggered a flood of compassion – and money – from around the world. Now, a NY bus monitor is giving back.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The bullying of a school bus monitor, videotaped and gone viral…
(Sound from Videotape) “You don’t have a family because they all killed themselves because they didn’t want to be near you.”
…Spurring so much in donations that the 68-year-old target of the taunts could afford to retire, but that doesn’t mean Karen Klein’s taking it easy.
The upstate New York grandmother, using $100,000 of the more than $700,000 she received from around the world to start her own anti-bullying foundation, established as part of the GiveBack Foundation. Klein, saying she was inspired by the acts of love. Her foundation will support anti-bullying initiatives around the world.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.