- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 8 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
American Atheists’ Billboard Attacks [VIDEO]
Just ahead of the Democratic and Republican National Conventions, a group of atheists are mounting a billboard campaign targeting the faiths of President Obama and Mitt Romney.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Along a couple of major highways in Charlotte, North Carolina the group American Atheists have placed billboards targeting and mocking Christianity, President Obama’s faith, and mocking Mormonism, Mitt Romney’s faith.
(Silverman) “The political conventions should center on real issues. Reality not fantasy.”
American Atheists President David Silverman.
But some like North Carolina Pastor Mark Matthews would argue that religion is at the core of America.
(Matthews) “All you have to do is go to Washington and look at all the scripture quotations all over the buildings.”
The American Atheists’ signs won’t be up for next week’s Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida because no billboard company there would lease them space.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: