- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
American Atheists’ Billboard Attacks [VIDEO]
Just ahead of the Democratic and Republican National Conventions, a group of atheists are mounting a billboard campaign targeting the faiths of President Obama and Mitt Romney.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Along a couple of major highways in Charlotte, North Carolina the group American Atheists have placed billboards targeting and mocking Christianity, President Obama’s faith, and mocking Mormonism, Mitt Romney’s faith.
(Silverman) “The political conventions should center on real issues. Reality not fantasy.”
American Atheists President David Silverman.
But some like North Carolina Pastor Mark Matthews would argue that religion is at the core of America.
(Matthews) “All you have to do is go to Washington and look at all the scripture quotations all over the buildings.”
The American Atheists’ signs won’t be up for next week’s Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida because no billboard company there would lease them space.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: