- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…8/21/12 [VIDEO]
Bending the Truth ~ During his surprise press conference yesterday, President Obama insisted that nobody ever accused Gov. Romney of being a felon. Really?! Apparently the President didn’t hear what Stephanie Cutter said back in July. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by General Jack Keane, Richard Miniter, author of “Leading From Behind”, and FOX’s Gretchen Carlson and Jennifer Griffin! Plus, weight loss coach Charles D’Angelo will tell Brian how he got Sen. McCaskill in shape for her upcoming reelection battle!