- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 19 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…8/21/12 [VIDEO]
Bending the Truth ~ During his surprise press conference yesterday, President Obama insisted that nobody ever accused Gov. Romney of being a felon. Really?! Apparently the President didn’t hear what Stephanie Cutter said back in July. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by General Jack Keane, Richard Miniter, author of “Leading From Behind”, and FOX’s Gretchen Carlson and Jennifer Griffin! Plus, weight loss coach Charles D’Angelo will tell Brian how he got Sen. McCaskill in shape for her upcoming reelection battle!