- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 7 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…8/21/12 [VIDEO]
Bending the Truth ~ During his surprise press conference yesterday, President Obama insisted that nobody ever accused Gov. Romney of being a felon. Really?! Apparently the President didn’t hear what Stephanie Cutter said back in July. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by General Jack Keane, Richard Miniter, author of “Leading From Behind”, and FOX’s Gretchen Carlson and Jennifer Griffin! Plus, weight loss coach Charles D’Angelo will tell Brian how he got Sen. McCaskill in shape for her upcoming reelection battle!