- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 11 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Inside the Mindset of College Freshmen
What’s on the minds of this year’s incoming college freshmen? How do they view the world?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
If you lived in a world where Kurt Cobain, Jackie Kennedy and Richard Nixon were never alive, you might be an incoming college freshman. So says the latest Beloit College Mindset List.
It’s an effort summarize what the Class of 2016 knows, and what they don’t, placed inside a larger cultural context.
Some examples: People don’t carry luggage, they roll it.
Robert De Niro isn’t the young Godfather, he’s Ben Stiller’s father-in-law in “Meet the Parents”.
“The Twilight Zone” is about vampires, not Rod Serling.
And JR Ewing has been replaced as the most shot-at man on American TV by Monty Burns, Homer’s boss on “The Simpsons.”
Bill Vitka, Fox News Radio.