- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Fatal Train Derailment in MD Kills Two
Two young women were killed after a freight train derailed in suburban Baltimore.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
Those two female students were walking on an elevated railroad bridge when the CSX train, 80 cars long and loaded with coal, derailed.
Twenty-one of the rail cars actually flipped over, falling from the bridge and into a parking lot, smashing the vehicles below.
It happened in Ellicott City, Maryland, a town noted for picturesque bars, restaurants and shops.
The two train operators were not hurt.
Investigators have not said what the two young women were doing on the tracks or what triggered the derailment.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.