- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fatal Train Derailment in MD Kills Two
Two young women were killed after a freight train derailed in suburban Baltimore.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
Those two female students were walking on an elevated railroad bridge when the CSX train, 80 cars long and loaded with coal, derailed.
Twenty-one of the rail cars actually flipped over, falling from the bridge and into a parking lot, smashing the vehicles below.
It happened in Ellicott City, Maryland, a town noted for picturesque bars, restaurants and shops.
The two train operators were not hurt.
Investigators have not said what the two young women were doing on the tracks or what triggered the derailment.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.