- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fatal Train Derailment in MD Kills Two
Two young women were killed after a freight train derailed in suburban Baltimore.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
Those two female students were walking on an elevated railroad bridge when the CSX train, 80 cars long and loaded with coal, derailed.
Twenty-one of the rail cars actually flipped over, falling from the bridge and into a parking lot, smashing the vehicles below.
It happened in Ellicott City, Maryland, a town noted for picturesque bars, restaurants and shops.
The two train operators were not hurt.
Investigators have not said what the two young women were doing on the tracks or what triggered the derailment.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.