- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 5 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Akin Staying In Senate Race Despite GOP Pressure [VIDEO]
In spite of his controversial comments about rape and pregnancy, Republican Congressman Todd Akin says he’s staying in the Senate race in Missouri.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
GOP Congressman Todd Akin wants Democrat Claire McCaskill’s Senate seat and tells the Mike Huckabee Radio Show…
(Akin) “I wanna make thing absolutely clear and that is we’re going to continue with this race for the U.S. Senate.”
This even after losing support within his own party and millions of dollars for advertising.
Akin has apologized for saying women’s bodies can prevent pregnancies in the case of what he calls ‘legitimate rape’.
Five current and former Missouri Senators have banded together, saying they don’t believe it serves the national interest for Akin to stay in the Senate race.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story.