- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Akin Staying In Senate Race Despite GOP Pressure [VIDEO]
In spite of his controversial comments about rape and pregnancy, Republican Congressman Todd Akin says he’s staying in the Senate race in Missouri.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
GOP Congressman Todd Akin wants Democrat Claire McCaskill’s Senate seat and tells the Mike Huckabee Radio Show…
(Akin) “I wanna make thing absolutely clear and that is we’re going to continue with this race for the U.S. Senate.”
This even after losing support within his own party and millions of dollars for advertising.
Akin has apologized for saying women’s bodies can prevent pregnancies in the case of what he calls ‘legitimate rape’.
Five current and former Missouri Senators have banded together, saying they don’t believe it serves the national interest for Akin to stay in the Senate race.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story.