- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Akin Staying In Senate Race Despite GOP Pressure [VIDEO]
In spite of his controversial comments about rape and pregnancy, Republican Congressman Todd Akin says he’s staying in the Senate race in Missouri.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
GOP Congressman Todd Akin wants Democrat Claire McCaskill’s Senate seat and tells the Mike Huckabee Radio Show…
(Akin) “I wanna make thing absolutely clear and that is we’re going to continue with this race for the U.S. Senate.”
This even after losing support within his own party and millions of dollars for advertising.
Akin has apologized for saying women’s bodies can prevent pregnancies in the case of what he calls ‘legitimate rape’.
Five current and former Missouri Senators have banded together, saying they don’t believe it serves the national interest for Akin to stay in the Senate race.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story.