- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 30 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Afghan Militants Hit Top US General’s Plane
America’s top General has left Afghanistan, but not before an attack came a little too close for comfort.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has details:
An attack on an aircraft used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey. He was not on board at the time. It’s not clear how seriously, if at all, the C-17 aircraft was damaged, although two ground staff were injured. The aircraft was parked at NATO’s main base in Afghanistan. Two rockets were fired. NATO say they think it was a “lucky shot”. This is an aircraft Martin Dempsey was only using temporarily, although the Taliban now claiming responsibility, saying they had information to launch the attack.
in London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.