- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Afghan Militants Hit Top US General’s Plane
America’s top General has left Afghanistan, but not before an attack came a little too close for comfort.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has details:
An attack on an aircraft used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey. He was not on board at the time. It’s not clear how seriously, if at all, the C-17 aircraft was damaged, although two ground staff were injured. The aircraft was parked at NATO’s main base in Afghanistan. Two rockets were fired. NATO say they think it was a “lucky shot”. This is an aircraft Martin Dempsey was only using temporarily, although the Taliban now claiming responsibility, saying they had information to launch the attack.
in London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.