- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Afghan Militants Hit Top US General’s Plane
America’s top General has left Afghanistan, but not before an attack came a little too close for comfort.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has details:
An attack on an aircraft used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey. He was not on board at the time. It’s not clear how seriously, if at all, the C-17 aircraft was damaged, although two ground staff were injured. The aircraft was parked at NATO’s main base in Afghanistan. Two rockets were fired. NATO say they think it was a “lucky shot”. This is an aircraft Martin Dempsey was only using temporarily, although the Taliban now claiming responsibility, saying they had information to launch the attack.
in London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.