- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Afghan Militants Hit Top US General’s Plane
America’s top General has left Afghanistan, but not before an attack came a little too close for comfort.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has details:
An attack on an aircraft used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey. He was not on board at the time. It’s not clear how seriously, if at all, the C-17 aircraft was damaged, although two ground staff were injured. The aircraft was parked at NATO’s main base in Afghanistan. Two rockets were fired. NATO say they think it was a “lucky shot”. This is an aircraft Martin Dempsey was only using temporarily, although the Taliban now claiming responsibility, saying they had information to launch the attack.
in London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.