- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 24 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Former College Athlete Shot To Death in St. Louis
The search is on for whoever shot and killed a former St. Louis University athlete who returned to her alma mater for a special volleyball game.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Megan Boken lived in suburban Chicago and went back to St. Louis to play in a weekend alumni volleyball game. When she didn’t show up, some found it odd.
Turns out the 2011 St. Louis University grad was found in her car with gunshot wounds to the neck and chest. St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay calls it a senseless killing.
(Slay) “I’m very angry about the tragic loss of the family, friends, former teammates of Megan Boken and anyone who loved her and knew her.”
Witnesses saw a man get out of Boken’s car or open the door to it and there appeared to be some sort of arguing or shouting before shots were fired and the man ran off. Police have been looking at surveillance tapes in the area.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.