- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Paul Ryan Changed Financial Disclosure Forms While Being Vetted By Romney
Disclosure forms were being changed ”to show the addition of a trust valued between $1 million and $5 million, while Mitt Romney’s campaign was vetting him for the Republican presidential ticket,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
The amended federal financial forms were hand delivered June 6 to the Clerk of the House, along with a letter that said the mistake was an “inadvertent omission.” The trust, created in 2010 when Mrs. Ryan’s mother Prudence Little died, provided Paul and Janna Ryan with income totaling between $100,000 and $1 million last year, according to Mr. Ryan’s letter.