- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Paul Ryan Changed Financial Disclosure Forms While Being Vetted By Romney
Disclosure forms were being changed ”to show the addition of a trust valued between $1 million and $5 million, while Mitt Romney’s campaign was vetting him for the Republican presidential ticket,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
The amended federal financial forms were hand delivered June 6 to the Clerk of the House, along with a letter that said the mistake was an “inadvertent omission.” The trust, created in 2010 when Mrs. Ryan’s mother Prudence Little died, provided Paul and Janna Ryan with income totaling between $100,000 and $1 million last year, according to Mr. Ryan’s letter.