- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Paul Ryan Changed Financial Disclosure Forms While Being Vetted By Romney
Disclosure forms were being changed ”to show the addition of a trust valued between $1 million and $5 million, while Mitt Romney’s campaign was vetting him for the Republican presidential ticket,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
The amended federal financial forms were hand delivered June 6 to the Clerk of the House, along with a letter that said the mistake was an “inadvertent omission.” The trust, created in 2010 when Mrs. Ryan’s mother Prudence Little died, provided Paul and Janna Ryan with income totaling between $100,000 and $1 million last year, according to Mr. Ryan’s letter.