- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 2 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 4 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Paul Ryan Changed Financial Disclosure Forms While Being Vetted By Romney
Disclosure forms were being changed ”to show the addition of a trust valued between $1 million and $5 million, while Mitt Romney’s campaign was vetting him for the Republican presidential ticket,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
The amended federal financial forms were hand delivered June 6 to the Clerk of the House, along with a letter that said the mistake was an “inadvertent omission.” The trust, created in 2010 when Mrs. Ryan’s mother Prudence Little died, provided Paul and Janna Ryan with income totaling between $100,000 and $1 million last year, according to Mr. Ryan’s letter.