- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of August 17th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“‘Baby Got Back’ Sung by the Movies.”
Movie buffs will enjoy this expertly edited video that stitches together clips from 295 films to re-create Sir Mix-A-Lot’s hit 90’s song, “Baby Got Back” with movie lines.
Then, there’s this:
“Hot Cheetos and Takis.”
This adorable music video features some pint-size rappers rhyming about their favorite snacks while hanging out in a park. Its part of a program hosted by a Minneapolis YMCA that rewards kids with the opportunity to rap when they do well in school.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Julia Child Remixed – Keep on Cooking.”
To celebrate what would have been her 100th birthday; PBS Digital Studios released this tribute to Julia Child by mixing clips from her TV show, The French Chef to create this auto-tuned recipe for happiness.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews