- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
13% Mitt Romney told reporters that he’s paid an income tax rate of at least 13% for each of the last 10 years, providing more detail than ever on his recent payments. This new information does not seem to be easing the outrage on the left and Gibson does not understand why. Shouldn’t we be closing this chapter already?
Obama Motors! Obama said he is “proud of his bailout”, which is great because if he wins a second term he will probably have to bail out GM again, according to Forbes. Gibson shakes his head.
Plus: John calls on MSNBC to fire Toure and Hip Hop Week In Review!