- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 7 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
13% Mitt Romney told reporters that he’s paid an income tax rate of at least 13% for each of the last 10 years, providing more detail than ever on his recent payments. This new information does not seem to be easing the outrage on the left and Gibson does not understand why. Shouldn’t we be closing this chapter already?
Obama Motors! Obama said he is “proud of his bailout”, which is great because if he wins a second term he will probably have to bail out GM again, according to Forbes. Gibson shakes his head.
Plus: John calls on MSNBC to fire Toure and Hip Hop Week In Review!