- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
13% Mitt Romney told reporters that he’s paid an income tax rate of at least 13% for each of the last 10 years, providing more detail than ever on his recent payments. This new information does not seem to be easing the outrage on the left and Gibson does not understand why. Shouldn’t we be closing this chapter already?
Obama Motors! Obama said he is “proud of his bailout”, which is great because if he wins a second term he will probably have to bail out GM again, according to Forbes. Gibson shakes his head.
Plus: John calls on MSNBC to fire Toure and Hip Hop Week In Review!