- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
13% Mitt Romney told reporters that he’s paid an income tax rate of at least 13% for each of the last 10 years, providing more detail than ever on his recent payments. This new information does not seem to be easing the outrage on the left and Gibson does not understand why. Shouldn’t we be closing this chapter already?
Obama Motors! Obama said he is “proud of his bailout”, which is great because if he wins a second term he will probably have to bail out GM again, according to Forbes. Gibson shakes his head.
Plus: John calls on MSNBC to fire Toure and Hip Hop Week In Review!