- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama Campaign’s Tax Offer to Romney
There’s a new offer on the table from Obama’s re-election campaign regarding Mitt Romney’s taxes.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Obama re-election campaign is offering to stop all criticism of Romney over tax returns if he’ll release three more years’ of returns – a total of five years. Romney has said he’ll release the past two years of returns.
In a written response, Romney campaign manager Matt Rhodes is not specifically refusing the request. He says: ‘It’s clear that President Obama wants to talk about Romney’s tax returns instead of issues like jobs, the economy and federal spending.’ Rhodes says, Romney will continue to lay out his plan for a stronger middle class.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.