- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Ovulating Women are Better Dancers
Get ready to groove! A new study says a woman’s fertility may be indicated by her moves on the dance floor.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Women who are ovulating are better dancers than those who are not. Previous research has indicated men find women smell better and look more attractive during this fertile phase, so German scientists took it a step further. Two-hundred men looked at similar female silhouettes while they danced to identical beats. The majority of males picked fertile women as better dancers.
Scientists concluded it has to do with more hormone fluctuations, which affect muscle, ligament and tendon strength.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.