- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 52 mins ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 6 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 6 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Ovulating Women are Better Dancers
Get ready to groove! A new study says a woman’s fertility may be indicated by her moves on the dance floor.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Women who are ovulating are better dancers than those who are not. Previous research has indicated men find women smell better and look more attractive during this fertile phase, so German scientists took it a step further. Two-hundred men looked at similar female silhouettes while they danced to identical beats. The majority of males picked fertile women as better dancers.
Scientists concluded it has to do with more hormone fluctuations, which affect muscle, ligament and tendon strength.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.