- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Ovulating Women are Better Dancers
Get ready to groove! A new study says a woman’s fertility may be indicated by her moves on the dance floor.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Women who are ovulating are better dancers than those who are not. Previous research has indicated men find women smell better and look more attractive during this fertile phase, so German scientists took it a step further. Two-hundred men looked at similar female silhouettes while they danced to identical beats. The majority of males picked fertile women as better dancers.
Scientists concluded it has to do with more hormone fluctuations, which affect muscle, ligament and tendon strength.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.