- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Ovulating Women are Better Dancers
Get ready to groove! A new study says a woman’s fertility may be indicated by her moves on the dance floor.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Women who are ovulating are better dancers than those who are not. Previous research has indicated men find women smell better and look more attractive during this fertile phase, so German scientists took it a step further. Two-hundred men looked at similar female silhouettes while they danced to identical beats. The majority of males picked fertile women as better dancers.
Scientists concluded it has to do with more hormone fluctuations, which affect muscle, ligament and tendon strength.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.