- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 12 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Pure Michigan 400 (Michigan)
NASCAR is back in car country this weekend, racing the Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway. For a couple of drivers though, there will be a quick pit stop across the border to tend to first.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews this week’s race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Marcos Ambrose is hoping to increase his winning streak to two as he heads to Michigan.
(Ambrose) “We’re really optimistic about this weekend, think we got a great shot at it – really, really, really excited about our chances there.”
But Ambrose knows to make the Chase, he must be on:
(Ambrose) “Full attack mode, really concentrating on car speed, being aggressive in our strategies to try and get us that next win.”
For Jeff Gordon, Michigan’s recent repaving means:
(Gordon) “Everything we have done in the past, other than the last race, is pretty much out the window there.”
But Dale Earnhardt, Jr. – who’s won twice at Michigan – is not worried about the track’s new feel and narrower groove.
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “That’s the kind of racetrack you hope and pray to build. And I think, over time, this surface will age and will get back to widening up the surface quite a bit.”
And Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish, Jr. will be pulling double duty this weekend, driving in the Nationwide race in Montreal, Canada on Saturday and then heading to Michigan for the Sprint Cup race on Sunday.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside