- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 18 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Child Beauty Pageants: What Are We Doing To Our Daughters?
A pageant mom from TLC’s ‘Toddlers and Tiaras” is in serious trouble after she dressed her five-year-old like Dolly Parton — complete with fake breasts.
Some are accusing the mother Lindsay Jackson of child abuse and want her to lose custody! Did the mother go too far? Is this harmless ‘fun’ or should the mother lose custody? Are Child Beauty Pageants a form of abuse?
** UPDATE: “Kelly From Indiana”, a former pageant mom who has been on “Toddlers and Tiaras”, called in to defend Lindsay Jackson and the “sexualized” costume. Kelly tells Leslie that she knows the Jackson family and that the Dolly Parton routine isn’t abusive — but is actually “adorable”! Kelly’s Call is below:
PLUS: Another “Toddlers And Tiara” standout … “Honey Boo Boo”.