- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 2 days ago
Child Beauty Pageants: What Are We Doing To Our Daughters?
A pageant mom from TLC’s ‘Toddlers and Tiaras” is in serious trouble after she dressed her five-year-old like Dolly Parton — complete with fake breasts.
Some are accusing the mother Lindsay Jackson of child abuse and want her to lose custody! Did the mother go too far? Is this harmless ‘fun’ or should the mother lose custody? Are Child Beauty Pageants a form of abuse?
** UPDATE: “Kelly From Indiana”, a former pageant mom who has been on “Toddlers and Tiaras”, called in to defend Lindsay Jackson and the “sexualized” costume. Kelly tells Leslie that she knows the Jackson family and that the Dolly Parton routine isn’t abusive — but is actually “adorable”! Kelly’s Call is below:
PLUS: Another “Toddlers And Tiara” standout … “Honey Boo Boo”.