- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 9 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Child Beauty Pageants: What Are We Doing To Our Daughters?
A pageant mom from TLC’s ‘Toddlers and Tiaras” is in serious trouble after she dressed her five-year-old like Dolly Parton — complete with fake breasts.
Some are accusing the mother Lindsay Jackson of child abuse and want her to lose custody! Did the mother go too far? Is this harmless ‘fun’ or should the mother lose custody? Are Child Beauty Pageants a form of abuse?
** UPDATE: “Kelly From Indiana”, a former pageant mom who has been on “Toddlers and Tiaras”, called in to defend Lindsay Jackson and the “sexualized” costume. Kelly tells Leslie that she knows the Jackson family and that the Dolly Parton routine isn’t abusive — but is actually “adorable”! Kelly’s Call is below:
PLUS: Another “Toddlers And Tiara” standout … “Honey Boo Boo”.