- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 1 hour ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Child Beauty Pageants: What Are We Doing To Our Daughters?
A pageant mom from TLC’s ‘Toddlers and Tiaras” is in serious trouble after she dressed her five-year-old like Dolly Parton — complete with fake breasts.
Some are accusing the mother Lindsay Jackson of child abuse and want her to lose custody! Did the mother go too far? Is this harmless ‘fun’ or should the mother lose custody? Are Child Beauty Pageants a form of abuse?
** UPDATE: “Kelly From Indiana”, a former pageant mom who has been on “Toddlers and Tiaras”, called in to defend Lindsay Jackson and the “sexualized” costume. Kelly tells Leslie that she knows the Jackson family and that the Dolly Parton routine isn’t abusive — but is actually “adorable”! Kelly’s Call is below:
PLUS: Another “Toddlers And Tiara” standout … “Honey Boo Boo”.