- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 3 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Child Beauty Pageants: What Are We Doing To Our Daughters?
A pageant mom from TLC’s ‘Toddlers and Tiaras” is in serious trouble after she dressed her five-year-old like Dolly Parton — complete with fake breasts.
Some are accusing the mother Lindsay Jackson of child abuse and want her to lose custody! Did the mother go too far? Is this harmless ‘fun’ or should the mother lose custody? Are Child Beauty Pageants a form of abuse?
** UPDATE: “Kelly From Indiana”, a former pageant mom who has been on “Toddlers and Tiaras”, called in to defend Lindsay Jackson and the “sexualized” costume. Kelly tells Leslie that she knows the Jackson family and that the Dolly Parton routine isn’t abusive — but is actually “adorable”! Kelly’s Call is below:
PLUS: Another “Toddlers And Tiara” standout … “Honey Boo Boo”.