- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) Trouble Sleeping?: Expert Discusses Sleep, Sleeping Pills and How To Finally Get Some Rest! @dkrandall
Forget obesity, America needs to wage war on sleep deprivation! Thanks to technology and other factors, Americans are sleeping less. Unfortunately, a sleep deprived nation is less productive and more likely to suffer from serious health problems. So is there anything can be done to make sure our country is better rested? And has the lack of sleep ever hurt you at work or in a relationship?
David K. Randall, author of “Dreamland: Adventures in the Strange Science of Sleep”, joined Leslie to discuss sleep, sleeping pills and how we all can be better rested!