- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Trouble Sleeping?: Expert Discusses Sleep, Sleeping Pills and How To Finally Get Some Rest! @dkrandall
Forget obesity, America needs to wage war on sleep deprivation! Thanks to technology and other factors, Americans are sleeping less. Unfortunately, a sleep deprived nation is less productive and more likely to suffer from serious health problems. So is there anything can be done to make sure our country is better rested? And has the lack of sleep ever hurt you at work or in a relationship?
David K. Randall, author of “Dreamland: Adventures in the Strange Science of Sleep”, joined Leslie to discuss sleep, sleeping pills and how we all can be better rested!