- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Trouble Sleeping?: Expert Discusses Sleep, Sleeping Pills and How To Finally Get Some Rest! @dkrandall
Forget obesity, America needs to wage war on sleep deprivation! Thanks to technology and other factors, Americans are sleeping less. Unfortunately, a sleep deprived nation is less productive and more likely to suffer from serious health problems. So is there anything can be done to make sure our country is better rested? And has the lack of sleep ever hurt you at work or in a relationship?
David K. Randall, author of “Dreamland: Adventures in the Strange Science of Sleep”, joined Leslie to discuss sleep, sleeping pills and how we all can be better rested!