- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
(AUDIO) Trouble Sleeping?: Expert Discusses Sleep, Sleeping Pills and How To Finally Get Some Rest! @dkrandall
Forget obesity, America needs to wage war on sleep deprivation! Thanks to technology and other factors, Americans are sleeping less. Unfortunately, a sleep deprived nation is less productive and more likely to suffer from serious health problems. So is there anything can be done to make sure our country is better rested? And has the lack of sleep ever hurt you at work or in a relationship?
David K. Randall, author of “Dreamland: Adventures in the Strange Science of Sleep”, joined Leslie to discuss sleep, sleeping pills and how we all can be better rested!