- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Trouble Sleeping?: Expert Discusses Sleep, Sleeping Pills and How To Finally Get Some Rest! @dkrandall
Forget obesity, America needs to wage war on sleep deprivation! Thanks to technology and other factors, Americans are sleeping less. Unfortunately, a sleep deprived nation is less productive and more likely to suffer from serious health problems. So is there anything can be done to make sure our country is better rested? And has the lack of sleep ever hurt you at work or in a relationship?
David K. Randall, author of “Dreamland: Adventures in the Strange Science of Sleep”, joined Leslie to discuss sleep, sleeping pills and how we all can be better rested!