- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 8 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 23 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
WikiLeaks Founder Granted Asylum By Ecuador [VIDEO]
The head of the website WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has been granted asylum.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
The government here says the decision by Ecuador to grant Assange asylum is a ‘disappointment’. The WikiLeaks founder now confined to the embassy here in London, avoiding deportation to Sweden to answer questions over sexual assault charges.
One of Britain’s top lawyers, Lord Alex Carlile, saying it’s a bad move all around, with only one possible outcome.
(Carlile) “The Ecuadorean government has behaved disgracefully in this matter and so has Mr. Assange, but the moment Mr. Assange leaves he will be arrested and he will be deported to Sweden.”
London saying they may take away the the embassy’s diplomatic immunity status.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: