- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
WikiLeaks Founder Granted Asylum By Ecuador [VIDEO]
The head of the website WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has been granted asylum.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
The government here says the decision by Ecuador to grant Assange asylum is a ‘disappointment’. The WikiLeaks founder now confined to the embassy here in London, avoiding deportation to Sweden to answer questions over sexual assault charges.
One of Britain’s top lawyers, Lord Alex Carlile, saying it’s a bad move all around, with only one possible outcome.
(Carlile) “The Ecuadorean government has behaved disgracefully in this matter and so has Mr. Assange, but the moment Mr. Assange leaves he will be arrested and he will be deported to Sweden.”
London saying they may take away the the embassy’s diplomatic immunity status.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: