- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 16 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 18 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
WikiLeaks Founder Granted Asylum By Ecuador [VIDEO]
The head of the website WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has been granted asylum.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
The government here says the decision by Ecuador to grant Assange asylum is a ‘disappointment’. The WikiLeaks founder now confined to the embassy here in London, avoiding deportation to Sweden to answer questions over sexual assault charges.
One of Britain’s top lawyers, Lord Alex Carlile, saying it’s a bad move all around, with only one possible outcome.
(Carlile) “The Ecuadorean government has behaved disgracefully in this matter and so has Mr. Assange, but the moment Mr. Assange leaves he will be arrested and he will be deported to Sweden.”
London saying they may take away the the embassy’s diplomatic immunity status.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: