- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Negativity! Presidential campaigns have never been known to be “lighthearted” and “fun” but is this campaign on the way to becoming one of the most negative in history? John decides!
Bye Bye-Den! Managing Vice President Joe Biden seems to be a full time job for the Obama campaign, one that Gibson does not think they are doing well with. Should Obama kick Biden to the curb and bring on Hillary? Would this hurt Romney? John thinks not.
Plus: Seasonal Unemployment Scam and Obama’s Meter Maids!