- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Negativity! Presidential campaigns have never been known to be “lighthearted” and “fun” but is this campaign on the way to becoming one of the most negative in history? John decides!
Bye Bye-Den! Managing Vice President Joe Biden seems to be a full time job for the Obama campaign, one that Gibson does not think they are doing well with. Should Obama kick Biden to the curb and bring on Hillary? Would this hurt Romney? John thinks not.
Plus: Seasonal Unemployment Scam and Obama’s Meter Maids!