- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Negativity! Presidential campaigns have never been known to be “lighthearted” and “fun” but is this campaign on the way to becoming one of the most negative in history? John decides!
Bye Bye-Den! Managing Vice President Joe Biden seems to be a full time job for the Obama campaign, one that Gibson does not think they are doing well with. Should Obama kick Biden to the curb and bring on Hillary? Would this hurt Romney? John thinks not.
Plus: Seasonal Unemployment Scam and Obama’s Meter Maids!