- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Negativity! Presidential campaigns have never been known to be “lighthearted” and “fun” but is this campaign on the way to becoming one of the most negative in history? John decides!
Bye Bye-Den! Managing Vice President Joe Biden seems to be a full time job for the Obama campaign, one that Gibson does not think they are doing well with. Should Obama kick Biden to the curb and bring on Hillary? Would this hurt Romney? John thinks not.
Plus: Seasonal Unemployment Scam and Obama’s Meter Maids!