- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Negativity! Presidential campaigns have never been known to be “lighthearted” and “fun” but is this campaign on the way to becoming one of the most negative in history? John decides!
Bye Bye-Den! Managing Vice President Joe Biden seems to be a full time job for the Obama campaign, one that Gibson does not think they are doing well with. Should Obama kick Biden to the curb and bring on Hillary? Would this hurt Romney? John thinks not.
Plus: Seasonal Unemployment Scam and Obama’s Meter Maids!