- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 15 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: Progress In Afghanistan
The Pentagon says the war in Afghanistan is showing significant progress.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has more from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Panetta: “I thought it was important to remind the American people that there is a war going on in Afghanistan.”
Afghanistan remains a tough fight, says Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, but Afghan troops are taking over more and more.
Panetta: “Two-thirds of all of those in uniform defending Afghanistan are now Afghans.”
The Secretary blames the recent ambush killings of Americans on a frustrated enemy.
Panetta: “The Taliban has not been able to regain any territory lost and so they’re resorting to these kinds of attacks to create havoc.”
Panetta says the attacks have not disrupted operations.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.